Udaipur to Delhi by Road
Vikas travels: 0294-2420173, 02423480, 0294 -2481177, 2481199.
Shri Rishabh Travels: 0141-2368331, (141) 4010372-73-74.
Shrinath Nandu Travels: 0294-2452222, 0294-2453333, 0294-2414847 and 0294-2414845.
In case if one is planning to travel with its own vehicle, then note that National Highway no 8 and National Highway 76 connects Udaipur to Delhi. National Highway no 8 is especially one of the busiest highways of the country, which invariably means that there are many roadside dhabas and restaurants located on this highway. Below is complete driving direction/route for Udaipur to Delhi.
- Head to Bapu Bazar Road.
- Turn right towards Bapu Bazar Road.
- Turn left onto Bapu Bazar Road.
- Turn right toward NH 927A/RJ SH 32.
- Turn right onto NH 927A/RJ SH 32.
- Take first left toward Airport Road.
- Continue straight onto Airport Road; take a one roundabout here.
- Continue driving onto Udaipur Road.
- Continue driving onto NH 76.
- Then at the roundabout, take the 1st exit and stay on NH 76.
- Drive towards NH76.
- Keep driving on Nasirabad Bypass.
- Continue onto NH 79A.
- Pass through Ajmer-Jaipur Express/Jaipur-Kishangarh Express.
- Take a slight left onto NH 8.
- Turn right onto Parade Road.
- Continue driving on NH 8.
- You’ll reach Sardar Patel Marg. Continue on this road.
- Then take a left that will take you to Mother Teresa Crescent.
- Then take a right that will take you to Park St Road.
- At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto Baba Kharak Singh Marg.
- Take a roundabout at Gol Dak Khana.
- Then take left onto Baba Kharak Singh Marg.
- Followed by left onto Connaught Circus.
- Then Turn left onto Minto Road.
- Then finally take right onto Deen Dayal Upadhaya Marg.
Delhi is largest city of India and is also second most populated city of the world. Being the national capital, Delhi station and Delhi airport (popularly known as Indira Gandhi International Airport) occupies huge importance. Delhi actually has two railway stations. One located in old Delhi namely Delhi Junction Railway Station and other located in New Delhi namely New Delhi Railway Station. Delhi also has metro line service, which serves many important parts of cities as well as neighboring cities Gurgaon, Noida and Ghaziabad.
Tourist Attractions in Delhi
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0