Udaipur to Ahmedabad by Road
The approximate road distance between Udaipur and Ahmedabad is 251 kms. It takes road journey of around 5 hours to cover the distance between Udaipur and Ahmedabad. Both these cities are well connected by State and National Highways and there are ample public and private buses plying between these two destinations. Besides 7 to 8 daily RSRTC buses, there are ample private buses for Udaipur to Ahmedabad on daily basis.
Given below is contact information’s of some of the leading Private Tour Agencies who operate their buses for Udaipur to Ahmedabad route.
- Eagle travel: 9879011161, 2572121.
- Shreenath Travellers: (0294) 2422202-3.
- Neeta tours and travels: +91 281-3054141.
- Rishabh Travels: 0294-2422582, 0294-2484131 and 9983320369.
- Head northeast on RMV road to Lake Palace road. From Lake Palace road head to Bapu Bazaar road.
- Then drive towards State Highway 32.
- From State Highway 32 one needs to take the following route:
- 1st left and then followed by 1st right on State Highway 32/NH 76/NH 8/SH 32.
- Then turn left and then right on State Highway 32/NH 76/NH 8/SH 32.
- Turn left to stay on NH 8.
- At the roundabout, take the 3rd exit onto Sardar Patel Ring Road.
Here is some important information on National Highways 8 and 76, which you’ll be using while driving from Udaipur to Ahmedabad. Both National highway 8 and 76 are part of Golden Quadrilateral highway project and are amongst busiest highways of India. More so National highway 8 as it connects two most important cities of India, i.e. National capital Delhi and financial capital Mumbai. From the context of Udaipur to Ahmadabad, NH 8 passes through many important cities of Rajasthan and Gujarat. This includes Udaipur, Jaipur, Ajmer, Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Surat. As for National Highway 76, it connects Udaipur to Kota and is comparatively less congested with traffic. Another important point to note about NH 76 is that there are very few roadside dhabas and restaurants on the highway.
About Ahmedabad CityFor people travelling to Ahmedabad for the very first time, here is some quick information about the city. Ahmadabad is not just one of the most developed cities of Gujarat but also entire India. The prestigious Forbes magazine had ranked Ahmedabad city third in its list of fastest growing cities of the world during last decade. It is located 32 kms (20 mi) away from the state capital Gandhinagar. It also has an airport and railway station, which are considered amongst prominent airports and railway stations in India’s aviation sector and railway system. The airport namely Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport and Ahmedabad railway station are located 32 kms away from each other.
Ahmedabad city is also home to many tourist attractions. Names of some of the important names have been given below:
- Parimal Garden in Ellis bridge area.
- Hathee Singh Jain Temple.
- Chandola Lake.
- Sabarmati Riverfront.
- Jama Masjid.
- Kamla Nehru Zoological Park.
- SHARE THIS
- TWEET THIS
- SHARE THIS
- LOVE THIS 0